Sweet Almond Oil-250ml
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil?s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Animal studiesTrusted Source have shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarringTrusted Source. The vitamin E content may contribute to helping smooth the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks. According to a 2016 study, sweet almond oil may be an effective treatment for preventing and reducing stretch marks.
Write Your Own Review