Sesame Oil 500ml
Sesame is crop that is grown for the oil in its seed. It is found in tropical and subtropical areas of Asia, Africa, and South America. Compared to similar crops, such as peanuts, soybean, and rapeseed, the seeds of sesame are believed to have the most oil. Sesame seeds are also rich sources of protein, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Sesame oil contains sesamol and sesaminol, two antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health.
- High in antioxidants
- Has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Good for your heart
- May help control blood sugar
- May help treat arthritis
- May help heal wounds and burns
- May protect against UV rays
- May improve sleep quality
- Topical application may relieve pain
- May improve hair health