Mercury 10kva Online Ups
MERCURY 10KVA ONLINE UPS: PRODUCT INFORMATION
The Mercury 10kVA Online UPS (Uninteruptible Power Supply) has a power rating of 7000W which can support a significant number of equipment, providing the power backup needed by such sensitive equipment. The Mercury Online UPS range is ideal for mission critical IT equipment like servers, network systems, workstations, PCs, etc. Because they deliver clean quality pure sine wave power, you have reliable power quality to support your sensitive IT equipment.
The online UPS ensures that the zero tolerance for any break in power supply, which is imperative for highly sensitive applications, is what you get. With zero switching time, your equipment is kept supplied and running, without service disruptions, at power failure from the grid.
And for that perfect balance between top performance, reliability and budget-friendly pricing, the Mercury online UPS range has an outstanding rating. Mercury online UPS systems have continued to support mission crital equipment in many organisations in Nigeria. With trusted technical support across Nigeria, available from service workshops in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, etc, you can be sure that your Mercury UPS will deliver the expected uptime.
The rated capacity of the 10kVA Mercury Online UPS, which is 7000W, can support multiple office devices. The estimated backup time at half-load is 13 minutes, and that comes down to about 5 minutes backup at full load, with possible extension, optionally.
The Mercury 10kVA Online UPS is powered by 20 x 8.2AH / 12V internal battery pack. You can extend backup with the optional extension battery pack.
MERCURY 10KVA ONLINE UPS:
The advanced design of the Mercury online UPS range gives them the performance edge that you expect. Here's more on the features you will expect from the Mercury 10kVA Online UPS:
- Application: Small network, servers and other IT equipment
- High frequency and double conversion on-line technology
- Fully digitized microprocessor control
- Wide input voltage range
- UPS startup without battery
- Cold start
- Advanced battery management
- Advanced battery charge in UPS off mode
- Lightning and surge protection
- Short circuit and surge protection
- Fan speed auto control when loads varies
- Optional extension battery pack
- Load capacity display
- Smart RS232 communication with monitoring software
- Optional SNMP Card slot
- Power 10KVA / 7000W
- Voltage range 176 ??C~276 ??C,
- Frequency 46~54Hz ??Hz, or 56~64Hz ??Hz auto
- Input phase Single phase
- Power factor ??8
- Voltage range 220VAC ??/li>
- Output phase Single phase
- Frequency 50Hz ??% (battery mode)