GARMIN GPSMAP 66S Handheld GPS Device
Garmin 66s is rugged hand held GPS devices with large color display, integrated base map, auto-routing, slot for uSD memory card, high-speed USB interface, electronic compass, barometrical altimeter, support for WiFi and wireless communication with compatible devices. The GPSMAP 66s is a Multisatellite Handheld with Sensors. The device also provides improved accuracy of the position indication, particularly under difficult conditions such as in cities with tall buildings, in narrow valleys, near steep cliffs and in dens forests.
- Portable, easy to use, robust, waterproof to IPX-7 standard (withstands 30 minutes under water up to 1 meter (3 feet) deep)
- Integrated GPS receiver with very sensitive built-in antenna
- Integrated base map with countries of all continents including major cities
- Memory to transfer additional, more detailed maps with roads, crossings and addresses of restaurants, public buildings, points of interest etc. from a PC to the GPS:
- GPSMAP 66s: 16 GB built-in memory plus slot for standard micro SD memory card
- Stores 250 travelled routes (tracks)
- Stores up to 10000 waypoints with name (up to 30 characters), icon (choice of way over 100 symbols) notes, coordinates, elevation and depth
- Stores up to 250 reversible routes.
- Map with zoom function in the range of 800 km to 5 m (500 mi to 20 ft)